7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2018 Garagemahal GTG [get together]

1986F150Six
Administrator
Gary,

I have an idea and want to run it past you. I am posting it in the forum in the event others might be interested.

I plan to leave the Skiatook area Monday morning. Since I will be around on Sunday, could I join your family and attend your church? If others are interested [does your church have enough space for out of town and out of country visitors?], everyone will know the location since the church parking lot is where the show will be.

What are your thoughts?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2018 Garagemahal GTG [get together]

Gary Lewis
Administrator
David - That's a good idea!  We would love to have you attend church with us.  And, we have plenty of room for everyone that comes to the show.  So, everyone please plan on going to church with us on Sunday - even if you are leaving town that afternoon.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ctubutis
So long as I don't get in the way of whatever else you may be doing, I can probably do this, too.
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Hi! Just "bumping" this to the top for any late comers who might have missed this, earlier. Some of our visitors from other countries might find this an interesting opportunity. I hope I do not offend anyone!
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Well, it is only 10 more days and you have just returned from being overseas, Gary! I just wanted to make sure these plans are still okay? Maybe your normal church attendance will "swell" due to the Garagemahal Ford Truck Show visitors!
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yes, we just returned last night from a rather extensive trip to Iceland and the Baltic.  So now have to get ready for the show and all of y'all coming.  But the plans to go to church with us on Sunday are certainly "okay".  We are looking forward to that, for sure!  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Gary, now that the 2018 Garagemahal Ford Truck Show is over, I wanted to sum up this thread by saying it was good to worship the Lord with your family at your church. I grew up in a church that would have special occasions where all families were encouraged to "pack the pew". On my right was Chris Tubutis and to my left was Ken Blythen and Gail [Gale?] and you and Janey.

Thanks again for your most generous hospitality!