1986 f350 6.9 dually flatbed my ceder hauler

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

1986 f350 6.9 dually flatbed my ceder hauler

Cederman
This truck was given to me by my uncle it's been sitting for 2 years I lost my wife this year and my house phone so he's trying to help me out with this vehicle I'm a country boy live in Tennessee I love the truck it did run and start on a dime till I had a so what called friend come over while I was gone he thought he knew what he was doing and jacked all the wiring up under the hood he thought it was wrong wired wrong but it was fine until he got ahold of it and now he's gone can't find him and he is really screwed me up here about getting to use my truck because he changed about every wire under the hood for some reason he could use some prayer better be all I say I didn't know it till the next day when I went to get in it to load my logs I'm still blown away that he butchered my wiring but anyway, I need help from the alternator all the way to the heater core he changed everything on ceiling noise yellow just everything's been trying to know I'm no mechanic but I don't have the money to take it to 1 so I'm doing it please help me the truck runs great if I can get this wiring situation figured out-- thank you -Michael
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 1986 f350 6.9 dually flatbed my ceder hauler

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Cederman - I'm sorry for your loss and your problems.  And, I'm sure that the members here will be able to help you.  You've come to the right place.

However, we have so many people to help, as well as our own projects to work on, that our time is limited.  I usually gravitate to the problems that are well stated such that I can understand them.  But I cannot get my head around your problem(s) for the lack of punctuation, capitalization, etc.  It is one big blob of text that I can't digest easily - one huge sentence.

So, if you want us to spend our time helping you then please spend some of your time giving us a clear picture of the biggest problem.  We can work on it one problem at a time.

But, you really should start a thread in the main section to do this as more people will see it there.  This is mainly a required starting point so you see that we have guidelines we expect all members to work/type within.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Cederman
Thank you

On Jan 27, 2020 9:58 AM, "Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cederman - I'm sorry for your loss and your problems.  And, I'm sure that the members here will be able to help you.  You've come to the right place.

However, we have so many people to help, as well as our own projects to work on, that our time is limited.  I usually gravitate to the problems that are well stated such that I can understand them.  But I cannot get my head around your problem(s) for the lack of punctuation, capitalization, etc.  It is one big blob of text that I can't digest easily - one huge sentence.

So, if you want us to spend our time helping you then please spend some of your time giving us a clear picture of the biggest problem.  We can work on it one problem at a time.

But, you really should start a thread in the main section to do this as more people will see it there.  This is mainly a required starting point so you see that we have guidelines we expect all members to work/type within.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker in front & 10.25 Spicer/Trutrac in back, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/1986-f350-6-9-dually-flatbed-my-ceder-hauler-tp49355p49357.html
To unsubscribe from 1986 f350 6.9 dually flatbed my ceder hauler, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Cederman
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Going to work on it later this evening harvesting logs till dark I am so relieved to find a website that urs to help me with this it's the only vehicle that have at the moment. I have always loved Ford diesels so am excited about getting all the wires back to there spot they belong it seems overwhelming I do alot better with pictures I can't read to well

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020, 9:59 AM Michael Key <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you

On Jan 27, 2020 9:58 AM, "Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cederman - I'm sorry for your loss and your problems.  And, I'm sure that the members here will be able to help you.  You've come to the right place.

However, we have so many people to help, as well as our own projects to work on, that our time is limited.  I usually gravitate to the problems that are well stated such that I can understand them.  But I cannot get my head around your problem(s) for the lack of punctuation, capitalization, etc.  It is one big blob of text that I can't digest easily - one huge sentence.

So, if you want us to spend our time helping you then please spend some of your time giving us a clear picture of the biggest problem.  We can work on it one problem at a time.

But, you really should start a thread in the main section to do this as more people will see it there.  This is mainly a required starting point so you see that we have guidelines we expect all members to work/type within.

Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker in front & 10.25 Spicer/Trutrac in back, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/1986-f350-6-9-dually-flatbed-my-ceder-hauler-tp49355p49357.html
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

Cederman
In reply to this post by Cederman
Sounds good, thank you.  I  can take pictures of the mess later if that might help f

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020, 10:06 AM Cederman [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Going to work on it later this evening harvesting logs till dark I am so relieved to find a website that urs to help me with this it's the only vehicle that have at the moment. I have always loved Ford diesels so am excited about getting all the wires back to there spot they belong it seems overwhelming I do alot better with pictures I can't read to well

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020, 9:59 AM Michael Key <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you

NAML

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/1986-f350-6-9-dually-flatbed-my-ceder-hauler-tp49355p49359.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Ok, we will watch for your post.  And we have several who know the diesels well.

And your posts don't have to be perfect.  But just try to lay things out clearly and use sentences and paragraphs so we aren't looking at big blocks of text.

By the way, what part of TN are you in?  We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd add you if I had a city/town.

Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Cederman
address is-  100 key hollow ln, pleasant shade tn ,37145
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Michael - You are now on the map.  But, I just used Pleasant Shade as I don't want people just showing up at my house, so assumed that you don't either.  In fact, if I were you I'd edit that last post and take out your house address and just leave the town.

Reply | Threaded
|

swampedout
You guys are killing me with the duallys!
How many cords can you load on that thing?

Welcome and good luck with the wiring. These trucks always seem to have wires that surprise me. I bought my truck with a lot of "upgrades" some of which work, some dont. At least mine was messed with by a stranger, not a friend. Ill say no more due to the code of conduct here but I feel you!
Luckily its not a 2019 Ford with a sensor on every sensor and five different computers
Sam
1984 F250. 460. C6. 4x4.
 MSD Ignition. Airbag rear suspension
Whole buncha problems